Need Legal Advise can you please help?

Posted by 70sfamily | 4:16:00 PM


Was wrongfully convicted of a crime and have proof that it was not me need information on trying to get a lawyer so I can get a court date to get out. Also due to lack of evidence and wrongful imprisonment I am seeking a lawsuit. My question to you is do you know any lawyers I can explain my case to and its a no fee until I win. I am in prison now and don't have the money to pay for a lawyer but I know I am Innocent and know I have a strong case. I am in South Carolina if that helps. Thanks for your help.

Answer by E-ma
I searched ww.bing.com for "wrongful conviction in California, need appeal attorney"
Here's what I got ... http://www.onlinelawyersource.com/news/ca-wrongful-convictions.html
If they can't do it, maybe they have a referral for you.
Focus on the appeal to just get out of prison. I'm sure that once you win, then that attorney or his/her referral would be more than happy to seek a large award that they get to tap into for your civil suit later on.

Answer by Meaty Babby CR3
You could try getting in touch with the ACLU.

Answer by kowana7cloud
I often hear lawyer advertise if I don't win, u don't pay. This they didn't tell you. Filing fees this u have to pay, their time filling out the paper work take the case and file to court. I don't think they work for nothing. I hope u make sure understand clearly before u signed the dotted line.

Answer by Christine B
You have a right to an attorney whether you can pay or not. It is your right.

Answer by Michael M
Yes it is called a contingency. You need a lawyer that will accept the case for free. Then what ever you win in terms of a settlement, the attorney will get a portion. Done all the time.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Need Legal Advise can you please help?

0 comments