Are law offices open on weekends?

Posted by 70sfamily | 4:03:00 AM


This is strange question to ask, but my birthday falls on a saturday and I wanted to have a couple bands play in my backyard. I talked it over with the police dept and they said it shouldn't be a problem as long as we don't go way too loud and submit a permit 30 days ahead of time.

My landlord has a law office next door to my house. I doubt he'd let me have bands play right next to his office. Before I ask him about it, are law offices usually open on saturdays and sundays? Knowing this may make me feel better before I ask him.

Answer by Andy G {Join The Resistance}
No, most law offices are closed on the weekends because courts are closed on the weekends. I doubt that your landlord will be working on a Saturday from his law office, and if your party is at night I am willing to bet that he won't even be there. Unless he lives in his office and declares it a residency you shouldn't have problems. Happy birthday and have fun.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Are law offices open on weekends?

0 comments