ACL personal injury settlement?

Posted by 70sfamily | 4:15:00 PM


I'm in the middle of an personal injury claim for my completely torn ACL. I had an hamstring graft ACL reconstruction surgery about a month ago. The pain of this injury and surgery is unreal. I'm a 31 year old wife and mother of a 1 1/2 year old boy. I'm very active. Run. Golf. Bike. It's so hard to recover from this injury with a toddler in the house. My question is, how much can I recive in compensation for this injury? I have a lawyer and I live in Idaho. Thanks for your help!! :)

Answer by Sicily
the cost of your medical bills+half for pain and suffering. I have a family member that had this issue. torn acl, they talked to atleast a dozen attorneys, all of them said he should take the settlement, because if they went to court he wouldnt get any more than that.

Answer by WATCH DOG
Where and what caused the injury, if it was neglect on someones part it could command more but Medical, loss of wages, and any other expenses would be the Max if it was not a work related injury.}{



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: ACL personal injury settlement?

0 comments