How much will my injury claim be?

Posted by 70sfamily | 9:59:00 PM


How much will my injury claim be?

Im still waiting for a response from my injury case claim from my lawyer. She said the insurance company of the other person isnt ready to negotiate yet. He has all my records and bills. My injury was a little over 5000 dollars. This is the 7th month in progress. Im healed which took 3 months. What is taking soooooo long:((((( and my injury was a deep fascia road rash. And now I have a ugly, very much prominent scar. And permanent nerve damage in that area, no feeling at all.

Answer by ronald h
The company is dragging their feet. Your attorney needs to jack them up. A lot depends on what and how much your attorney is asking for which could be in the hundreds of thousands. Weather you receive that much is debatable and may have to be settled in court. In any event, it may take several years for your claim to be finalized. r



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: How much will my injury claim be?

0 comments