Stupid Work Accidents
These guys are stupid. I like it...it can be funny, and it maybe will if you fall off the roof. I love you when you fall in the mud. THis pencil of mine will hirt under your earlobe, so there. I am trying not to thing about falling out of an airplane, but it isn't working. Watch these guys be stupid like you, and they get hirt! Hirt! HIrt!
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Donald Duck How to Have an Accident at Work
1959 - Donald Duck - How to Have an Accident at Work
Accidents at metallurgical works in the United States: during the calendar year 1928
accident at work - click on the image below for more information.
Accidents at metallurgical works in the United States: during the calendar year 1928
Click on the button for more accident at work information and reviews.
Orignal From: Stupid Work Accidents


Post a Comment