make myself understood to the clients on the phone or what if i cant understand them?????
Its on volunteering basis

Answer by Doethineb
Perhaps you will not be manning a phone. Meanwhile, while not wishing to give offence, I have to express surprise that with so many people in the UK who are out of work this firm should be recruiting foreigners who have a language problem.

Answer by Tass
I agree with Doethine.
I have found it incredibly embarrassing and frustrating when talking to people who I cannot understand and vice verse.
As a manager in a Care Home, I was surprised at how many people rang for vacancies that I advertised and were calling on behalf of their partners because they cannot speak English.
The best was when the job centre sent an applicant for an interview and when I went to conduct the interview, they have brought an interpreter with them...I had to draw the line somewhere !!

LOL: - both answers get thumbs down>>> English not your first language I assume...tut tut. Please give your reasons if man enough.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: I might start in a solicitors office soon but im a foreigner, what if im no able to?

0 comments